This workshop is designed for enthusiast photographers that have a basic understanding of the settings and principles of photography and want to achieve the skills of capturing seascapes.
This workshop is based at Burnham on Sea, we explore the Light and Mood on water and sand of this beautiful coastline.
You will need
- Your own SLR camera – film or digital but digital obviously has advantages in seeing what you have taken whilst out on the workshop
- Your lenses – wide angle is usually best for landscape work
- A minimum of Polarizer and long-exposure ND filters
- Remote release switch if you have one – if not the delayed timer can be used instead
- Suitable clothing and footwear for being out and about in the countryside/waterfront
- Packed lunch if applicable
- Transport is included
Date: Saturday 14th of October, starting at 3 pm, finishing at 8 pm.
Group size is a maximum of 5 people.